Szukaj
FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj UżytkownicyUżytkownicy GrupyGrupy ProfilProfil Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości RejestracjaRejestracja ZalogujZaloguj

Dodawanie amoniaku do wody w celu leczenia nerek

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum medyczne -> Urologia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wszczebrzeszyn

Wysłał podziekowań: 0
Otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 31, 2010 10:43 pm    Temat postu: Dodawanie amoniaku do wody w celu leczenia nerek Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Z góry zaznaczam, że to nie żart.

Znajomy ze Stanów ma spore kłopoty z nerkami. Sika krwią i nie wie co mu jest. Niestety nie jest ubezpieczony, a tam bez tego nic się nie załatwi choćby było się umierającym (w Polsce też zresztą zaczyna się coś podobnego dziać). Znajoma poleciła mu dodawanie amoniaku do wody, ale nie wie ile go dodać... W normalnych okolicznościach powiedziałbym, że to szalony pomysł, ale ona upiera się, że w Peru dodawanie go w celach dezynfekcyjnych (czy innych) to normalka. Pytanie tylko w jakich proporcjach... Z tego co pamiętam z chemii powstanie kwas azotowy, więc raczej stężenie musi być niewielkie, ale może ktoś doradzi żeby tego w ogóle nie robić. Na razie gościu szprycuje się ibuprofenem, ale raczej długo tak nie pociągnie. Jeśli byłby ktoś tak miły doradzić co ma robić byłbym wdzięczny. Mimo, że nie znam kolesia (znam o tyle, że czasem rozmawialiśmy na jednym forum o anime) to jednak jego sytuacja mnie przejęła. Przemilczę też fakt, że wygląda on na 36-letniego nieudacznika. Będę wdzięczny za rady (ale takie bardziej sensowne). Poniżej znajdziecie przebieg rozmowy:

<gangsta^mob> oh hey dn
<gangsta^mob> been here long? :D
<DoubleNegative> Not really
<gangsta^mob> feeling better?
<DoubleNegative> no, far, far worse. :P
<gangsta^mob> how'd it get worse?
<DoubleNegative> I want to go to the hospital but my dad won't 'cuz he doesn't want to have to pay for it.
<DoubleNegative> My kidneys hurt and I've been pissing blood for two days.
<gangsta^mob> XD
<gangsta^mob> that is bed
<gangsta^mob> :( didn't know you were in that bad shape
<DoubleNegative> No shit. My dad's answer was an ibuprofen. :P So, if I stop coming around to chat, I'm probably dead of kidney failure.
<gangsta^mob> :(
<DoubleNegative> I'm actually considering deleting anything on my computer I don't want my family seeing after I'm dead...
<DoubleNegative> That's hard to do... I mean, what if I survive?
<gangsta^mob> man you got a crappy family :/
<DoubleNegative> I've known that for 36 years
<DoubleNegative> I've asked for help getting insurance for 3 years now, but my dad said if anything happened he's take me to the emergency room. Now I find out he won't, 'cuz it costs too much.
<gangsta^mob> XD you should find some way to the hospital by yourself
<DoubleNegative> I'm gonna try and hold out until Julie gets home on Tuesday.
<gangsta^mob> (02:30:26 PM) Camilla: tell him about the urine colture which isn't that expensive and then they'll give him an antibiotic. only this
<gangsta^mob> (02:30:49 PM) Camilla: and tell him to drink a lot of water even if it hurts XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:31:21 PM) Camilla: he's got to clrean hie kidneys and bladder :I)
<gangsta^mob> seems to know more than me XD
* DoubleNegative is drinking water exclusively
<DoubleNegative> And in vast quantities
<gangsta^mob> well I know it won't mean much for you XD but I'll pray for you
<DoubleNegative> Julie said a year or two ago she knew of a hospital in Burleson for low income families. I may be able to go there.
<gangsta^mob> how'd you get the same thing your cat has? XD
<gangsta^mob> hope so XD
<DoubleNegative> I dunno. I think it may be the water here. For the past week, I've been drinking the tap water. I'm wondering if it was an amoebic infection
<DoubleNegative> My dad collects rainwater in 600gallon tanks for tapwater. It usually has a greenish slime on the sides and mosquito larvae. Been running it through a Brita filter, thinking that'd clean it up enough to drink.
<gangsta^mob> XD what?
<gangsta^mob> (02:37:38 PM) Camilla: I had one too, 5 years ago and it came 'casue I had been away all day in Milan without having had the possibility to drink XD and it was hot like hell... around 40°C XD I ahd that when I came home XD so I went to the hospital and they said it was because I had stopped drinking and we have bacteria in our kidneys etc that the water hadn't washed away XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:38:02 PM) Camilla: but it was gone in 2 less than 2 days , with antibiotics, of course
<gangsta^mob> (02:38:15 PM) Camilla: it's really nothing but he's got to cure it XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:38:33 PM) Camilla: T_T you gotta be kidding me XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:39:02 PM) Camilla: then it was the water he's been drinking
<DoubleNegative> Kinda figgered...
* DoubleNegative living it up 3rd world style.
<gangsta^mob> XD you're dad is insane
<DoubleNegative> Quite possibly
<gangsta^mob> well he has the secret of how not to get infected XD
<gangsta^mob> or why isn't he sick
<DoubleNegative> He only drinks soda and applejuice.
<gangsta^mob> (02:40:50 PM) Camilla: tell him to add some ammonia in that water XD a little bit XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:41:03 PM) Camilla: or he'll die for good XD
<gangsta^mob> maybe you should steal his apple juice stash
<DoubleNegative> I had him buy a case of bottled water, which I'm drinking now. I had suspected the tapwater yesterday.
<gangsta^mob> (02:41:43 PM) Camilla: :(
<gangsta^mob> (02:41:49 PM) Camilla: can't believe this XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:42:22 PM) Camilla: are they trying to get rid of him? XD
<gangsta^mob> cami just suggested you boil it but i see you doing that now
<gangsta^mob> (02:43:18 PM) Camilla: first add ammonia, then boil it and then drink it XD
<gangsta^mob> (02:44:15 PM) Camilla: but how much was he drinking before manifesting those symptoms?
<gangsta^mob> Camilla is typing...
<DoubleNegative> That was another option, though I didn't consider ammonia. If he was too cheap for bottled, I have a 5gal pan used for beer making, I'd use it to boil some water. AND I'd still run it through a filter.
<DoubleNegative> I had been drinking it about 4 days, I guess. Maybe a week.
<gangsta^mob> maybe you should just call 911 XD
<DoubleNegative> You kidding me? You know what they charge for an ambulance visit? My dad would never go for that.
<DoubleNegative> I'll stick with clean bottled water for now, avoid unboiled tapwater...
<gangsta^mob> well maybe you should forget about what your dad would go for
<gangsta^mob> (02:48:00 PM) Camilla: it has to be the water he had been drinking XD my case was completely different XD
<DoubleNegative> I so want a well out here, but that's $25,000
<gangsta^mob> (02:48:49 PM) Camilla: and if he has scrs on hin skin and washing himself with the same watrer XD larvae etc could penetrate even from there XD
<DoubleNegative> And no guarantee they'll strike water
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika
agne8190

Wysłał podziekowań: 0
Otrzymał 5 podziękowań w 5 postach

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 03, 2010 2:09 pm    Temat postu: Zacytuj zaznaczone Odpowiedz z cytatem

Amoniak to jest trucizna, której organizm pozbywa się rozkładając tą substancję na mocznik czyli formę, która ów trucizną nie jest i którą wydalamy w moczu oczywiście.
To złożona chemicznie reakcja, której uczyłam się.
Myśle, że to nie jest dobra metoda na radzenie sobie z nerkami.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum medyczne -> Urologia Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1